[vfio-users] optical eject issue

Roger Lawhorn rll at twc.com
Sun May 24 02:24:38 UTC 2020

Holy shit batman, it worked!

Here is my new code:

      -device scsi-generic,drive=cd0 \
        -drive file=/dev/sg3,format=raw,id=cd0,if=none,unit=1 \

I had to install an outdated tool called sg_map to be able to see that
/dev/sr0 was mapped to /dev/sg3

Is there a more modern way to see scsi associations?
grepping dmesg didn't produce any results.
lsscsi didnt offer much either

All I needed was to be able to add music cds to my ipod when using qemu.
Issue solved.
Cannot handle the ipod with linux yet.
Have to use itunes in windows.