[vfio-users] NVIDIA has enabled GPU passthrough beta support for a Windows virtual machine on GeForce GPUs

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 08:59:30 UTC 2021

I tried version 465.89 driver with Windows 10 20H2 guest on Ubuntu 20.04
with no luck.
Using GTX1050Ti test this driver.
The Whole guest gets frozen during the driver installation and BSOD loop
after force reset.

Interestingly, The driver is normal if let Windows to get the driver from
WSUS automatically.

Zoltán Kővágó <dirty.ice.hu at gmail.com> 於 2021年4月1日 週四 上午3:17寫道: