[virt-tools-list] Can't select partition when creating VirtualMachine

Paul Dufresne prdufresne at rogers.com
Sat Aug 29 15:16:13 UTC 2009

Well, I finally figured out what my problem was. It seems that I was
configuring my storage as a disk, but associating it with a partition, so
Windows was treating the partition as an entire disk. I've reconfigured the
virtual machine to use the entire disk rather than just the partition, and
now it boots perfectly.

This begs the question though, what if I want to just assign a partition to
the virtual machine?

  _____