[virt-tools-list] Re: [et-mgmt-tools] ANNOUNCE: New release virt-manager 0.8.0

Guido Günther agx at sigxcpu.org
Thu Jul 30 16:07:06 UTC 2009

Hi,
On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 10:54:24PM -0400, Cole Robinson wrote:
> I'm happy to announce a new virt-manager release, version 0.8.0. The
> release can be downloaded from:
>
> http://virt-manager.org/download.html

Thanks for cutting these releases! We've also pushed the new versions of
virt-manager, virtinst and virt-viewer into Debian. virt-viewer and
virt-manager are sitting in experimental while virtinst was uploaded to
unstable:
http://packages.debian.org/sid/virtinst
http://packages.debian.org/experimental/virt-manager
http://packages.debian.org/experimental/virt-viewer
(virt-viewer will show up there shortly)
Cheers,
 -- Guido