[virt-tools-list] virt-convert vmx -> virt-image

Алексей lesovsky_av at uzps.mh.ru
Fri Nov 13 04:18:57 UTC 2009

В сообщении от Thursday 12 November 2009 23:00:55 вы написали:

> Looks like this was fixed already, but it's not in the current release
>
> http://hg.fedorahosted.org/hg/python-virtinst/rev/712276328f75
>
> Only problem is that virt-convert does not support converting scsi
> format vmdk disks.
>
> There are 2 alternatives though:   virt-v2v or virt-p2v which should
> convert everything like you want.

Thanks I try this.

As it has appeared, the file vmx was manually увшеув one of admins. Pay
attention to strings
ide1:0.present = "FALSE"
ide1:0.autodetect = "TRUE"

Having deleted the second string, error Disk ide:2 storage does not exist has
disappeared, but a disk.vmdk and not converted (((

But I have created new virtual machine and have specified to it to use a
vmware disk image (.vmdk) but have received at loading BSOD with
system "reimbursing" that was replaced hardware)))

Now I will try virt-v2v or virt-p2v

--
С уважением Алексей В. Лесовский
ЗАО "Березовский электрометаллургический завод"