[virt-tools-list] A suggestion about the virt-manager

Dustin Xiong x_k_123 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 10 05:24:49 UTC 2010

Dear all:

I had used the virt-manager a long time, then I found there is a defect about the interface. The vmm-manager interface, when the Connection is not connect, the new vm function is disable, but  the button of vm-new which in the toolbar still active. I think if the Connection is not connected, the button of vm-new should be hide like the button of vm-open.
I think this is a little defect of the virt-manager. The defect still remains in the latest virt-manager version 0.8.4.

Regards.
-Dustin