[virt-tools-list] libosinfo: autoconfiscate, distcheck, make tests pass (again?), etc.

Arjun Roy arroy at redhat.com
Wed Feb 3 20:34:43 UTC 2010

I have merged in the patchset you sent me. The changes to the test look good for now, though I will be looking closer at what is considered an error condition when I update the docs to match the API as it is now. The latest changes are available in the git repo online.

I suppose the next step is to see what people say about the API itself.

Thanks,

-Arjun