[virt-tools-list] [Fwd: virt-manager network properties]

Cole Robinson crobinso at redhat.com
Thu Jan 21 18:23:48 UTC 2010

On 01/21/2010 12:07 PM, C.J. Adams-Collier wrote:
> Dan says I should send this sort of thing over this way.
>
> Thoughts?  I can take a stab at building a .glade file for the network
> properties dialogue.

If we want to expose extra virtual network info, I think it's best to make the
details section into a gtkNotebook and add an extra tab (or just put the extra
info under an expander if we aren't adding a lot).

Also, any info we expose needs to come from libvirt, so things like ARP tables
aren't something we can currently show in virt-manager. See [1] for current
exposed info.

(Also, if building glade files, just use the glade3 app, it makes life much
easier.)

[1] http://libvirt.org/formatnetwork.html

Thanks,
Cole