[virt-tools-list] Libosinfo + GObject

Arjun Roy roy.arjun at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 16:20:34 UTC 2010

The Gobject based API for libosinfo as described before can be found here:

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=libosinfo.git;a=commit;h=cc731ae23bd0039e22ead619eebbed1ccd76dd9e

The code is feature complete and compiles, but needs extensive testing
and validation which I'll get to over the weekend.

Remaining tasks:
1. Testing
2. Generating bindings for Python, etc.
3. Generating actual XML data for use by API (right now it's just dummy
data)

-Arjun