[virt-tools-list] virt-manager columns

Phil Meyer pmeyer at themeyerfarm.com
Tue Jul 20 21:44:52 UTC 2010

On 07/20/2010 01:12 PM, George wrote:

>  20.07.2010 18:26, Cole Robinson пишет:
>>  You can change the available columns via View->Graph in the main
>> window.
>>
> i see only this:
> http://gyazo.com/450168620e5baf34984aa1b924e809e1.png
> disk/network io
> Its interest too, but a want also to see
> cpu usage %, memory usage Mb, ID, status, VSPUs
> All from the previous version

Understood, but:

In managing hundreds of VMs from a single interface, I want just a quick
glance for performance, (CPU, disk i/o, net i/o) which it gives me now.

If I want more detail I double click the client in question and hit the
info tab, where all that and more is available.

Whether right or wrong, the current interface works for me.

Good Luck!