[virt-tools-list] virt-manager over ssh

tbdfm tbdfm01 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 21:28:39 UTC 2010

Hi All,
Using virt-manager over ssh via an alias in my ~/.ssh/config file[0].  I use the ssh config because ssh runs on port 19301 instead of 22.  The host I ssh to is actually a router which forwards the incoming connection on 19301 back to the hypervisor running
on a different subnet.

All works well until I try to launch the vnc console for the selected guest.  I'm assuming virt-manager is trying to connect directly to the vnc port on the router.  Any way to configure virt-manager to use an ssh tunnel and localhost?

Thanks!

[0]- ~/.ssh/config
Host draco
    HostKeyAlias draco