[virt-tools-list] unmarshalling remote_error

Chris Lalancette clalance at redhat.com
Tue May 18 13:07:05 UTC 2010

On 05/17/2010 11:54 PM, Michael Zeller wrote:
> Anyone know what unmarshalling remote_error is???
> I have been trying to figure out what the error is refering to and I
> cant figure
> it out.  I am attempting to migrate a VM from one machine to another and
> this is the error I am getting. Any help would be great!

It's a bug in libvirt-0.8.1.  It should be fixed by 0.8.2.  However, this
is probably not your real problem; it just means that you got an error from
the migration and while trying to show you what the error was it failed.
I would recommend upgrading to the latest git tree of libvirt (where I believe
this is fixed) and re-trying the migration; then you should get your real
error.

--
Chris Lalancette