[virt-tools-list] "problem" with virt-win-reg

Kenneth Armstrong digimars at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 15:48:56 UTC 2010

I did something close to that:

virt-win-reg $diskimage
'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\ComputerName\ComputerName'
ComputerName

guestfish --ro -a $diskimage -i cat /etc/sysconfig/network | grep
HOSTNAME= | cut -d\= -f2

Same results though.

I'm only running RHEL and Windows guests, so the above worked fine for me.

I just recently started following your blog, I should look over your
older posts.

-Kenny