[virt-tools-list] guestfish question

Kenneth Armstrong digimars at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 19:52:47 UTC 2010

True, the only thing to do would be to make sure that there was only
one VM on the export domain at a time to run the script against, so
that you'll know that the disk images that are there belong to the
same VM.

I'm hoping that future versions of RHEV will make this easier on us
admins to pull stuff like this off.

-Kenny