[virt-tools-list] [PATCH 0 of 4] RFC: add SPICE support (take 2)
crobinso at redhat.com
Fri Nov 19 14:48:10 UTC 2010
On 11/17/2010 10:54 AM, Marc-André Lureau wrote:
> The following patches add basic SPICE configuration. SPICE support was
> recently added to libvirt.
> Second take, after the comments made by Cole Robinson.
Thanks, pushed now. I had to tweak some of the patches to apply
correctly to work around recent VirtualGraphics changes.
A couple questions: are qxl and spice tied together? can qxl work with
vnc and spice with cirrus?
And a grab bag of things we should do before the next release:
- convert sdl to --graphics, deprecate the other options
- man page docs for --graphics
- man page example with spice/qxl
- should --graphics spice imply --video qxl?
- use osdict.py to make qxl/spice default for f15?
- auto-launch spicec client? or should we wait till virt-viewer supports
More information about the virt-tools-list