[virt-tools-list] How to boot into different kernel versions in guest domain

Hui Kang hkang at cs.stonybrook.edu
Mon Oct 18 05:10:49 UTC 2010

Hi
I am running virt-manage on Fedora 13 x86_64 and my hypervisor is Xen-4.0.1. I have used virt-manage to create a guest domain (which is also Fedora 13). _Inside_the guest domain, I compiled a latest stable kernel version 2.6.35.7, but forget to change the grub file. The grub timeout is set to 15 second.

However, when I reboot the kernel, I find that there is not kernel option screen like normal booting, which can let you choose which kernel version you want to boot into. So could anyone provide help on this? Thanks.

- Hui