[virt-tools-list] [libosinfo] Add osinfo_db_guess_os_from_location()

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) zeeshanak at gnome.org
Sun Aug 21 19:02:49 UTC 2011

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 9:57 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
<zeeshanak at gnome.org> wrote:
> From: "Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)" <zeeshanak at gnome.org>
>
> Add API to guess OS given an installation media location.

  This version does not make use of the GPL iso9660 library and checks
if media is bootable as well.

  I still need to add errors to it (instead of current warnings) and
since it does (possibly network) IO, I would like to make this
function async as well. Sending this here to get a review before I
continue further down this road..

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124