[virt-tools-list] virt-manager ~ Czech l10n/i18n

Cole Robinson crobinso at redhat.com
Wed Feb 2 17:26:46 UTC 2011

On 01/29/2011 08:00 AM, Zdenek Styblik wrote:

> Good afternoon,
>
> FYI here is
> http://www.zeratul.org/git/?p=projects/virt-manager-i18n-czech/.git;a=summary
> Czech translation with 730 translated out of 1016 total.
> Don't be fooled by numbers. It must be determined whether translations
> are or are not ok. I'm sure it's not 100% correct, however I think it
> still is better than 97 translations from 2008.
>
> If it somehow makes back into Fedora Project or there is any feedback;
> better, fixes; good. If not, then not. I'm more like: take it or leave
> it, your choice; with this one.

Thanks, I've added your translations upstream:

http://hg.fedorahosted.org/hg/virt-manager/rev/91afbcc1dc1e

But as Rich mentioned, the best way to make these additions in the future is
through the fedora transifex system. That way you can improve the translations
of many other projects across many distros, since transifex sends translations
upstream.

Thanks,
Cole