[virt-tools-list] store vm xml files in another directory

Kenneth Armstrong digimars at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 19:08:15 UTC 2011

Here's my latest thoughts on how to do this:

With 2 nodes, and using the Red Hat Cluster suite to fence the two
hosts, and all vm disk images stored on shared storage (for example,
an iSCSI LUN) that both hosts will have access to, and using a GFS2
formatted partition on each node.  Also, using Bind Mounts to mount
/etc/libvirt/qemu onto the GFS2 partition so that the vm xml files
will be sync'ed up between both hosts.

Does that make sense?  Or would their be something simpler to try?

-Kenny