[virt-tools-list] virt manager migration option greyed out on Ubuntu 10.04 server edition

Tapas Mishra mightydreams at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 17:52:35 UTC 2011

I am testing server migration on a Ubuntu 10.04 LTS server
edition.Where I have virt-manager installed.
How ever when I choose a VM and try attempt for migration of hot vm I
see the option of migration greyed out.
Is this feature not supported currently in virt-manager?

I am also looking for converting the Guest OS in LVM to qemu image
where in I can export this qemu image
or some other format which is suitable to be used on some other
hypervisor.Is it not possible to achieve that in currently  in
virt-manager.
virt-manager 0.8.2

------

Tapas