[virt-tools-list] what does virt-v2v check for in a multiboot os?

Kenneth Armstrong digimars at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 14:22:59 UTC 2011

I'll get that to you guys in a little while, it's attempting another
copy right now (I didn't have virtio-win installed, so it crapped out
on me, my bad).

How would I do that with virt-inspector?  I see that I can use
--connect if using libvirt, but the vm is still on esx, would I just
use the esx uri?

-Kenny