[virt-tools-list] Trying to connect vnc to a kvm console fails.

Thomas Schweikle tps at vr-web.de
Fri Jan 28 00:08:27 UTC 2011

Hi!

I try to connect over a network to an kvm console. I use
virt-manager, start the virtual machine, but then I am told:

The VNC-Connection to the hypervisor wasn't accepted or got
interrupted.

(not quite sure if this is correct, since the message is in german:
"Fehler: Die VNC-Verbindung zum Hypervisor wurde abgelehnt oder
getrennt").

This is quite bad, since it is impossible to install an OS on the
kvm-system!

Kerberos is enabled for libvirtd and it is working. Where can I
look, why I can't connect to the running vnc server (there is one
running for the VM in question on all interfaces, port 5900).

--
Thomas