[virt-tools-list] C'ant migrate with virt-manager or virsh

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri Jan 28 22:48:23 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 05:20:07PM -0300, Bruno Lamps wrote:
> Hi, this is my first post in here, I looked for the archives in the past 3
> months and wasn't able to solve my problem, and almighty google couldn't
> help me either. I couldn't find a search tool in the mail list archives, so
> I'm asking here:

You can search the archives by going to this URL and changing 'search'
to whatever you want to search for:

https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=site%3Aredhat.com+inurl%3Aarchives%2Fvirt-tools-list+search

> > qemu: could not open disk image /var/lib/libvirt/images/debianmini.img: No
> > such file or directory

This seems to be the root cause of your problem.  I have no idea what
'debianmini.img' is supposed to be though.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/