[virt-tools-list] virt-manager ~ Czech l10n/i18n

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Sat Jan 29 13:27:25 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 02:00:10PM +0100, Zdenek Styblik wrote:
> Good afternoon,
>
> FYI here is
> http://www.zeratul.org/git/?p=projects/virt-manager-i18n-czech/.git;a=summary
> Czech translation with 730 translated out of 1016 total.
> Don't be fooled by numbers. It must be determined whether translations
> are or are not ok. I'm sure it's not 100% correct, however I think it
> still is better than 97 translations from 2008.
>
> If it somehow makes back into Fedora Project or there is any feedback;
> better, fixes; good. If not, then not. I'm more like: take it or leave
> it, your choice; with this one.

Thanks for translating this.

I've CC'd this email to the Fedora translation mailing list, and to
the maintainer of the package.  In addition if you want to help make
Fedora in Czech better by contributing more translations in future,
you may find this link helpful:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N#Joining_the_Fedora_Localization_Project

> Have a nice weekend,
> Zdenek