[virt-tools-list] RHEL 6 virt-install 64 bit host, 32 bit guest

Rhonda Kern rhondak at hightouchinc.com
Mon Jan 31 17:05:51 UTC 2011

Thank you for your quick reply, Rich.

Here's my issue: I have new hardware that RH 7.3 doesn't support.  The software I need to run requires RH 7.3 - it is in the process of being upgraded, but the upgrade is a few months off and I cannot wait that long.

So I installed the 32 bit version only to discover there's no qemu-kvm.  Are there any options for getting RHEL 6 to run RH 7.3?