[virt-tools-list] ANNOUNCE: virt-viewer 0.4.0 released

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Tue Jul 12 12:56:42 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 08:51:39AM -0400, Kenneth Armstrong wrote:
> Awesome!  Will this be available in the virt-preview repo?  I would
> like to try out the new fullscreen functionality of hiding the menu
> bar.

I have built it for Fedora 16 rawhide, so I assume it'll find its
way into Fedora 15 virt preview at some point.

If you want to build it yourself, you have to first grab the
spice-gtk-0.6 src.rpm from F16 rebuild & install that. Then doing
a rebuild of the virt-viewer 0.4.0 src.rpm should 'just work'.

Regards,
Daniel