[virt-tools-list] virt-manger: KVM is not available.

Jon Nordby jononor at gmail.com
Wed May 4 18:10:35 UTC 2011

I see to recall that on Arch I could only get kvm support to work if I
used the qemu-kvm package. The package is not very different from the
qemu package, but does install a couple of extra things, like a
/usr/bin/qemu-kvm symlink, /usr/bin/qemu symlink and /usr/bin/kvm
symlink. I don't know why we still have two packages...

--
Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com