[virt-tools-list] Wiki has been spammed

Cole Robinson crobinso at redhat.com
Thu Nov 10 19:49:04 UTC 2011

> On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 09:07:02AM -0500, Jonathan Bayer wrote:
>> Not sure who to send this to:
>>
>> On the wiki:  http://virt-manager.org/page/Main_Page
>>
>> On the third line of the first paragraph, the link to the User
>> Registration has been changed, it now says:
>>
>> "irritable bowel syndrome", and links to:[..]
>
> Cole should be able to fix this I think.

Yeah I reverted that spam. Unfortunately there is a lot more:

http://virt-manager.org/page/Special:Recentchanges

And pretty sure the hosting policy forbids sending out mail so its tough
to get notified of this stuff (and its a pain to revert anyways).

I've requested a fedorahosted trac instance for virt-manager: though
trac isn't pretty it will make site maintenance easier so I'll see if
it's feasible.

Thanks for the heads up.