[virt-tools-list] Browse Local disabled on AddHardware->Filesystems UI

Deepak Shetty dpkshetty at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 13:43:28 UTC 2011

Hi,
  Under Filesystem we support the 9p FS where the source is the export path
on the host and target is the 9p tag.
But when i click on "Browse..." button against source, the resulting
Storage Browser  "Browse Local" button is disabled, thus unable to select
local path, instead I have to type it always.

In addhardware.py I tried changing to util.browse_local, but it did not
work... How do i change the Browse... button to invoke util.browse_local in
case of Filesystem beign selected ?