[virt-tools-list] Fwd: virt-manager crash - when removing LVM volumes, etc (takes out KDE4 completely also) apparmor related ? (always happens - multiple machines)

Morgan Cox morgancoxuk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 12:31:14 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Morgan Cox <morgancoxuk at gmail.com>
Date: 17 November 2011 12:30
Subject: Re: [virt-tools-list] virt-manager crash - when removing LVM
volumes, etc (takes out KDE4 completely also) apparmor related ? (always
happens - multiple machines)
To: "Richard W.M. Jones" <rjones at redhat.com>

Hi.

Yes I did mean deleting volumes from storage pools.

Just to confirm when I remove the volume - the virt-manger (GUI) crashes -
however it does actually delete the volume  (its more of an annoyance)

When it crashes (it crashes on KDE4 and gnome3) it brings down my KDE4
desktop also...

The actually KVM/libvirt server doesn't crash though (thankfully..)

Shall I submit a bug report for the virtual-machine manager?

Regards