[virt-tools-list] [ANNOUNCE] libguestfs webinar TOMORROW (Friday)

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Nov 17 20:23:14 UTC 2011

I'll be holding a libguestfs live “webinar” tomorrow, Friday,
18th November 2011 at 16:00 UTC.

To convert the date and time to your timezone, do:

  date -d '2011-11-17 16:00Z'

The programme will include:

- An introduction to libguestfs features.

- Live demonstrations of guestfish, a Python program, inspection, and
  image resizing.

- An overview of major new features in RHEL 6.3.

- The opportunity to ask questions on any technical topic related to
  libguestfs.

This is going to be a Webex conference.  It's possible, albeit
difficult, to get Webex working on Linux.  You will need the Java
plugin for your browser, and there are some other tips on my blog:

https://rwmj.wordpress.com/2011/11/17/libguestfs-web-seminar-this-friday/

The Webex conference link, an accompanying handout, and other details
will be posted to the above URL ^^ shortly before the session starts.

Don't worry if you can't make it or can't get Webex to work, as it
will all be recorded and placed online in an open format as soon as we
can afterwards.

This seminar is sponsored by Red Hat.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/