[virt-tools-list] Richard F Dawson is out of the office.

richard.f.dawson at ba.com richard.f.dawson at ba.com
Fri Oct 21 19:11:41 UTC 2011

I will be out of the office starting  21/10/2011 and will not return until
31/10/2011.

In my abscense if this item is urgent then please attempt to contact
Jonathan Court, Rajesh Bakrania or Sally Musk
Thankyou,

Richard Dawson

--
This message is private and confidential and may also be legally privileged.  If you have received this message in error, please email it back to the sender and immediately permanently delete it from your computer system.  Please do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any attachments.

British Airways may monitor email traffic data and also the content of emails, where permitted by law, for the purposes of security and staff training and in order to prevent or detect unauthorised use of the British Airways email system.

Virus checking of emails (including attachments) is the responsibility of the recipient.

British Airways Plc is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.  Registered number: 1777777.  Registered office: Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton, Middlesex, England, UB7 0GB.

Additional terms and conditions are available on our website: www.ba.com