[virt-tools-list] virt-manager and iSCSI

Alan McKay alan.mckay+virt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 15:47:54 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 11:39 AM, Daniel P. Berrange <berrange at redhat.com>wrote:

> Ok, well that's a good start.

It looks good so far.  Machine created fine and shows up in the console.

virt-install --accelerate -network bridge:eth1 --name UbuntuServerS1
--vcpus=2 --ram 4096 --vnc --hvm --disk
vol=ZFS1/3.0.0.0--cdrom=/data/vmware/VMs/ubuntu-11.10-server-amd64.iso

Though I goofed on defining the CD-ROM because that disk already has a
running Ubuntu install in it.   So if all goes well I'll shut down that
(Vbox) VM on my other server and just bring it up on this one and we're
golden :-)

Just have to notify my user first to get him off there ... will keep you
posted.  Hope to have this going momentarily.