[virt-tools-list] Access vm from browser

Service Computing service_computing at live.com
Tue Aug 7 13:37:38 UTC 2012

Dear,
        I am managing my vms using php interface. At the backend I am using virt-install command line tool. When I am going to fill the form it goes to the next page where a bash file is created and using php code I am executing this bash script and installation of new vm begins. Here is the code:

virt-install --connect xen:/// --hvm --name xp --ram 512 --disk path=/var/lib/libvirt/images/xp.img,size=5 --cdrom /var/lib/libvirt/images/iso/winxp.iso --os-type Windows  --vcpus 2 --arch i686

Its working perfectly. The problem is that I want to access this on browser.When the installation begins, the installation appears on web browser so that I can continue installation steps from browser.

I am using xen hypervisor with ubuntu server 12.04.

Thanks!
Raza