[virt-tools-list] [libosinfo] Add varirables for DB paths in pkg-config file

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Mon Aug 27 09:10:51 UTC 2012

s/varirables/variables in the subject

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 06:24:42PM +0300, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> From: "Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)" <zeeshanak at gnome.org>
>
> For both system and local databases.

I'd mention in the commit log that these paths are useful for applications
who want to extend libosinfo database with application-specific data, and
also what is the difference between the system and local dir. Is the local
dir only meant for local admin changes, while the system dir is meant for
files installed by packages? Or do they have a different meaning?
Feel free to point me at the appropriate doc if it already exists ;)

The patch looks good to me with these things fixed/clarified.

Christophe