[virt-tools-list] Windows 7 don't boot in KVM on Fedora 16

Martin Edlman martin.edlman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 18:54:16 UTC 2012

Hello,

it's me again after long time. On March I've reported that Windows 7
doesn't start and run in KVM on my HP Pavilion notebook.
I didn't try since then until now. And voila, now it runs fine. I just want
you to know that it works now.

But I'm now able to tell from which version of libvirt or kernel as there
were many updates in the time between.

Big thanks to all of you for the job done.

Martin