[virt-tools-list] Error starting domain: Unable to open control socket: Permission Denied

marcelo maniat1kster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 11:42:53 UTC 2012

So I am testing virt-manager on openSuse 12.2, I made a successful
instalation of one vm, I shut it down inside the vm (made a init 0) I
edited the network and changed the name of the vm. Then when I tryied to
turn the vm on it does not start.

So don't understant why, tried to restart the demon rclibvirtd restart,
but It does not work, then I was looking for the log /var/log/kvm
nothing is on it.

Need some advice, and sorry about my english.

regards,
Marcelo