[virt-tools-list] [libosinfo] Provide logo URLs for Fedora, Ubuntu & Windows

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) zeeshanak at gnome.org
Wed Feb 15 14:59:51 UTC 2012

My point is that we really need this. AFAICT you are worried about
*possible* violations, not any comitted currently by my (libosinfo and
Boxes) patches. If that is so, I am willing to take the risk unless you
have a better solution in mind? BTW I already checked that installer ISOs
dont always provide a logo that we could use. :(

P.S So sorry for the top-posting but my android phone mandates it.