[virt-tools-list] p2v: disk dump on a running machine

lluis lluis at ingent.net
Fri Feb 3 12:59:26 UTC 2012

I configured remote syslog attempting to get more info on this, but logs
don't show any error, apart of this:

 kernel: hda: dma_timer_expiry: dma status == 0x21
 kernel: hda: DMA timeout error
 kernel: hda: dma timeout error: status=0xd8 { Busy }
 kernel:
 kernel: hda: DMA disabled
 kernel: ide0: reset: success

can be related to hangs? (sometimes we have these errors and virtual
machine continues running)

Lluís

El dl 30 de 01 de 2012 a les 11:00 +0100, en/na lluis va escriure: