[virt-tools-list] Fill out more complete media signatures for Fedora/Windows

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Tue Feb 21 13:50:10 UTC 2012

The following patches fill out more complete media signatures for
Fedora and Windows distros. With Windows distros the ISO signatures
are following a complete bizarre scheme that we can't interpret
and it is easy to make mistakes in the libosinfo database rules.
Even the Fedora ISO signatures turn out to have subtle difference
between releases.

Thus this series creates a test case for checking our rules. The
test case requires that the output of 'isoinfo -d -i ISOFILE' is
placed under tests/isodata/$DISTRO/$SHORTID/$ISOFILENAME.txt
It then validates that the rules match each set of data.