[virt-tools-list] [v2v-qe] Fwd: Re: [libvirt-users] I can't virt-clone into an existing LVM now (ERROR: clone onto existing storage volume is not supported:)

Morgan Cox morgancoxuk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 10:01:28 UTC 2012

Hi

I should also point out that I can clone

virt-clone --original centos6template-DONTSTART -n centos6.new -f
/dev/vgpool/centos6.new

If non existing LVM volume exists....

I can confirm that it 100% using LVM volumes I just can't clone into
existing LVM volumes (I can on Ubuntu 10.04)

Is this a config issue?

any help would be welcomed.

Regards