[virt-tools-list] Add oVirt support to remote-viewer

Marc-André Lureau marcandre.lureau at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 15:24:27 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 2:23 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau at redhat.com> wrote:
> Then 15/20 to 20/20 implement a VirtViewerSessionOvirt object which uses
> the Ovirt* classes to implement the actual logic of going from vmname to a
> SPICE connection.

ovirt should probably be a bit like libvirt usage in virt-viewier to
lookup connection details. I don't find particularly elegant to proxy
all the actual Spice/Vnc Session  through OvirtSession. In my mind,
VirtViewerSession is really about the display session, not the
lookup/resolution mechanism to figure out connection details.

--
Marc-André Lureau