[virt-tools-list] How to access virt-manager window for entering commands.

Akshay Sulakhe sulakhe.akshay at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 11:25:43 UTC 2012

Hello friends,
                    I need to inspect the guest OS i have in my system. My
host OS and guest OS both are running Ubuntu 11.10 64 bit. I am using KVM
with virt-manager. I need to enter into the console of the virt-manager
similar to QEMU monitor which can be accessed by pressing ctrl+alt and then
shift +2. Also,how to find how much memory(in bytes) is the guest OS using.
Kindly let me know. Its urgent for me. Many thanks.

QEMU/monitor link :-
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/QEMU