[virt-tools-list] New Member | virsh question

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Tue May 8 20:07:50 UTC 2012

On 05/08/2012 02:01 PM, DeCheser, Mark A. wrote:
> Hello All -
>
> I just joined this distribution and am hoping I can find some answers regarding virsh.  Is this the appropriate list for question of this nature?  If I'm in the right place, I'll provide specifics.

This list works, although you might want to specifically try the
libvirt-users at redhat.com list (since libvirt owns virsh).

> NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)

This is a publicly archived mailing list, and therefore this disclaimer
is unenforceable.  You might want to consider using a personal email
address rather than a company one, as some people refuse on principal to
reply to mail with bogus disclaimers.