[virt-tools-list] Why i cannot select the local ISO file during create a VM?

Kris zhang zhang.kris at gmail.com
Thu May 17 06:12:55 UTC 2012

Sorry for late reply, and since i am first time to use virt-manager,
so please give me some instructions or screenshot about how to choose
iso from my storage pool.

And now i know why i cannot connect the localhost(QEMU): the
virt-manager should run as root, but i login system by gnome, so it's
not root role.
The solution is to use command: sudo virt-manager

I think the virt-manager should popup an error dialog to tell user the
connection is refuse caused by need root permission. It's not friendly
when nothing happened after double click localhost (QEMU).

Thanks Andrew Mason,

BR,
Kris