[virt-tools-list] virt-clone "PORT Number"

Service Computing service_computing at live.com
Tue Oct 9 19:04:28 UTC 2012

Dear Users,

I am using virt-clone utility to clone xen guests using the following:
virt-clone --connect xen:/// --original demo --name newdemo  --file /var/lib/libvirt/images/newdemo.img

Domain demo has the port 5902. I need an assistance that how to assign port to the cloned guest. One way is to use "virsh edit" but i need to give port during cloning. Such as we define port in "virt-install --vnc --vncport 5903" etc etc.

Regards
Alee Raza Memon