[virt-tools-list] [libosinfo 5/5] Load localized values for entity params

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Mon Oct 22 15:52:08 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 06:41:26PM +0300, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> You mean, you need more details from me

Yes, I meant that if you want help figuring this out, more details than
what is on pastebin would be helpful.

> we need to dig more into
> how its working for GtkBuilder/GSetting? I'll be doing the latter now
> anyways..

Ok! I suspect it's some gettext setup issue, so hacking one of libosinfo
test files to try to get a hardcoded translated string (after making sure it's
translated in the po file, and that the corresponding mo file is installed)
is probably a good way to understand what's going on as well.

Christophe