[virt-tools-list] Missing networks & Virt-Manager

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 14:15:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm using CentOS 6.4 (fully patched) and noticed that, when using
virt-manager to create new virtual (forward/nat) networks, when I reach
the "Forwarding to physical network" step, on the "Destination" list-box
I don't see the virtual bridges previously defined with Virt-Manager
(then ones created after system startup).

I then performed a "service libvirtd restart" and tried again the wizard
but still can't see them.  It is not until I reboot the system that
virt-manager recognizes them (some service needs to be restarted that
I'm not aware).  Is this a known issue or should I file a bug?

Thanks,
Jorge