[virt-tools-list] Problem with Installing Fedora 17 as Guest

Mina Jafari ai.minajafari at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 13:46:57 UTC 2013

Hi,
libvirt-0.10.2.6-1
host : Feora 18-x86-64
I try to install with virt-manager, so no XML. I just go step by step with
virt-manager, with no customize, everything is default. when virt-manager
made the disc image for guest and started to install by booting from iso,
it said unable to start x and wanted me to install text mode or use VNC.
My hypervisor is xen-4.1.2, which did not have any problem with guest
"fedora17-i686",and I installed in graphic mode, and no problem with fedora
13 x86_64.
I enabled intel virtualization extensions.
I also have some problem with fedora 18 as guest, I've installed it and it
did not have the problem of text mode but it's displayer has some problem.
I have attached an screenshot of my fedora 18 guest to see its problem!!!

Thanks
Mina