[virt-tools-list] maintenance branch for virt-manager 0.10.0

Cole Robinson crobinso at redhat.com
Thu Dec 5 20:57:22 UTC 2013

virt-manager 0.10.0 has been getting pretty long in the tooth, and there have
been several importand bug fixes that have accumulated in git (and that I have
pulled into Fedora).

So at Doug's suggestion I've pushed these patches to a v0.10.0-maint branch.
Any distro maintainers out there likely want to take a look and consider
pulling in those patches.

Upstream has had a lot of big changes since 0.10.0, but some bits are still
work in progress so I don't want to cut a new release just yet. I'd like to
get a few more bits done and call the next release 1.0 since that's all the
rage these days. At this point I'm shooting for January.

Thanks,
Cole